Indoor Air Quality Duct Cleaning and Mold Remediation Technicians at Pure Air Control Services.
National IAQ company located in Clearwater, FL is looking for several Indoor Air Quality Duct Cleaning and Mold Remediation Technicians & Project Supervisors.
Job skills performed by Indoor Air Quality Techs will include, but are not limited to:
* Performing air duct cleanings
* Perform HVAC equipment cleaning
* Perform Mold Remediation
Organization: Pur Air Control Services, Inc.
Location: Clearwater, FL
JOB DESCRIPTION: FIELD MOLD REMEDIATION and HVAC CLEANING – TECHNICIAN
- Performs high quality Mold mitigation and HVAC cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing meeting corporate QA/QC guidelines
- Supports Field Remediation Supervisor in performing their duties.
- Adheres to industry standard protocol for department.
- Performs equipment maintenance
- Performs HVAC Remediation
- Performs Microbial Mitigation
- Performs all Contractual services for local and non-local clients and uses company vehicles
- Capable of troubleshooting basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing problems
- Read, be familiar with and adhere to the Operations and Employee Policy Manual
- Read, be familiar with and adhere to the Safety & Hazards Manual and OSHA Policy Manual
- Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance may be required
- Key responsibilities
- This position is responsible for performing all facets of HVAC remediation and microbial mitigation.
- This position may have contact with all levels of management
- This position will also have interaction with client contacts (i.e.: facilities personnel).
- Should possess a high school degree and 5 years practical experience (or vocational training) in HVAC work, Microbial mitigation, IAQ, or construction trades.
- Construction trades include carpenter and painting skills.
- Should understand blueprints and HVAC symbols
- Must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
NADCA Certification a plus
- This position will require the ability to assume additional responsibilities as the firm continues to grow or as needed by the immediate supervisor.
- Position works in BRS Department where contaminants exist.
- Applicable OSHA and other regulatory safety equipment must be worn according to company policy.
- Travel may be as high as 100%.
- Present territories cover national and international destinations.
- Overnight absences required, typically, four or five nights per week.
- This position can be physically and emotionally demanding
- Field work production and quality assurance is the ultimate goal of this position
- This position may fill in for supervisors on vacation, leave of absence, etc.
- This person may run crews and perform other management duties as necessary