The new website offers a contemporary look and streamlined user experience. It features enhanced indoor environmental resources and functionality designed exclusively for the indoor environmental quality end user.
Tampa, FL – Pure Air Control Services is pleased to announce the launch of the new interactive website: www.pureaircontrols.com (a Doctor Trusted site) starting December 2013.
The new website offers a contemporary look and streamlined user experience. It features enhanced indoor environmental resources and functionality designed exclusively for the indoor environmental quality end user. The website is a true indoor environmental resource for the private and public sector including consumers, educational facilities e.g. schools, universities, along with city, county state and federal governments, healthcare and the public sector.
Enhancements to the web site include:
- Improved Navigation – lets visitors find the information they need to learn more about indoor environmental quality
- Clean User Interface – allows the visitor to get as in-depth as they choose with easy to navigate information.
- News & Events –The latest in indoor environmental updates
- New Features – communications tab with current and archived press releases, social networking page with links to all of our online presences, trade shows and on-going contests. A comprehensive glossary of indoor environmental laboratory microbial terms and their clinical relevance available (under EDLab).
- Employment Opportunities – the latest indoor environmental positions available
Other innovative functions include an upgraded “Educational Links” section—designed to offer valuable quick reference information on industry organizations.
The enhanced “Services” section affords visitors the ability to view all indoor environmental services offerings quick decision-making.
The addition of an inspirational environmental portfolio, entitled “Good Ideas” highlights some of Pure Air Control Services favorite indoor environmental projects.
For more information on its IEQ services offerings call 1-800-422-7873 ext 802.
About Pure Air Control Services:
Founded in 1984 by Alan Wozniak, President/CEO in what began as a small mechanical contracting business has grown into an award winning, industry leading indoor air quality (IAQ) service company serving many fortune 500 corporations, school boards, universities, county, city, state and federal governments and consumers across the US. The firm has serviced over 600 million square feet of indoor environments in over 10,000 facilities.
Pure Air Control Services nationally performed IAQ services include: Building Sciences Evaluation; Building Health Check; an Environmental Microbiology Laboratory; Environmental Project Management; and Duct Cleaning & Mold Remediation Services, among other indoor environmental services. The company’s expanding client roster includes the General Services Administration (GSA); Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Allstate Insurance; Carrier Air Conditioning; Naval Air Warfare Center, Orlando; and Naval Air Station – King’s Bay, Georgia, and many other Fortune 500 companies, school boards, and city, state, and county governments, making Pure Air a reliable industry leader.
For more information contact Alan Wozniak at 1-800-422-PURE ext 802.