Clearwater, FL September 2, 2016 – The accolades continue. Pure Air Control Services, headquartered in Clearwater, FL was honored as a Florida FAST 100 2016 according to the Business Journal. Compiled using data obtained by research directors in our four Florida markets, the Florida Fast 100 reflects the diversity of businesses throughout the Sunshine State. This year, 34 — just over one-third — of the companies listed hail from the Tampa Bay area. In 2016 Pure Air has been honored with the following awards:
- INC Magazine Top 5000 Nationally
- FAST 100 Florida
- Hispanic Top 25 Tampa Bay
- FAST 50 Tampa Bay
“We are proud to be listed among the prestigious Florida Fast 100 fastest growing companies” stated Alan Wozniak, president/CEO of Pure Air Control Services. “This honor is a testament to all of our teams focus on customer service, improved IAQ in the workplace, green clean initiatives and
energy savings results.”
Pure Air Control Services national professional IAQ services offerings (click link for SOQ) include:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing – IH/Building Sciences staff performs building IAQ assessments, thermography, building pressurization analysis, cause & origin evaluations for HVAC systems and mold, HVAV Hygienic Assessments.
- Environmental Lab Analytics –environmental microbiology laboratory. CDC ELITE Lab provides analytical assessments – Legionella, Environmental Microbiology Proficiency Analytical Testing (EMPAT) Program proficient, ISO 17024 compliment, proficient in ISO 11731:1998 method for Legionella testing by SIGMA-ALDRICH RTC program.
- PURE-Steam Coil Cleaning – high temperature (over 350 degrees) steam cleaning and flushing of the evaporator coils as well as internal AHU components
- HVAC Hygienic Maintenance & Restoration – complete restoration of HVAC systems
- HVAC System Cleaning/Mold Remediation –HVAC system cleaning and mold remediation, PURE-Decon room sanitization
Visit Pure Air Control Services at one of the upcoming conferences / trade shows and register for the APPLE WATCH giveaway:
- Florida School Plant Managers Association (FSPMA)Conference – Booth # 63 9-13/14 Caribe Royal Resort Orlando, FL;
- Healthcare Facilities Conference booth 123, Hilton Orlando, FL 9/19-20
- World Energy Conference (WEEC) Conference Booth #343 9/21-23 Walter E. Washington Convention Center, DC – IAQ Steam presentation 9/22 2:00 pm
For more information on Pure Air Control Services please contact Alan Wozniak or Bob Kelly at (800) 422-7873 x 802 or 804 respectively.
About Pure Air Control Services:
Pure Air Control Services, Inc. was established in 1984 as a small mechanical contracting firm. Today, the firm sets the industry standard for indoor environmental quality diagnosis, laboratory and remediation.
Pure Air Control Services expanding roster of valued clients: Harvard University, Northrop Grumman, University of South Florida – Student Housing, VA Medical Center – James Haley, Polk County School District, Hillsborough County School District, Pasco County Government, General Services Administration (GSA) – Sam Gibbons Federal Courthouse, Tampa Bay Trane, Johnson Controls Inc (JCI) , Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Allstate Insurance; Carrier Air Conditioning; Naval Air Warfare Center, Orlando; and Naval Air Station – King’s Bay, Georgia, and many other Fortune 500 companies, school boards, and city, state, and county governments, making Pure Air Control Services the reliable industry leader in IAQ
Pure Air’s nationally performed services include: Building Sciences Evaluation; Building Health Check; an CDC ELITE Environmental Microbiology Laboratory; Environmental Project Management; and PURE-Steam Coil Cleaning/Mold Remediation Services, among other indoor environmental services
For more information on Pure Air Control Services, Inc. please contact Dr Rajiv Sahay or Alan Wozniak (800) 422-7873 ext. 802 or 804 respectively.