Date(s) - 10/12/2021 - 10/14/2021
Doubletree Seaworld in Orlando
Why is a prescriptive strategy for air quality is needed to avoid purchasing pitfalls?
FIND OUT AT BOOTH 43
Schools are now flush with ESF funding providing by CARES and ARP stimulus. However, there is no single solution to ensure good air quality in campus buildings. As seen in recent news reports about products that do not perform to standards or might even be harmful. Rather, a measured, data driven strategy is needed to assess the current environmental and mechanical conditions of your facilities. With this actionable scientific data in-hand, a prescriptive suite of products and services can be recommended to manage risk, improve air quality and ensure occupant well-being.
Join Pure Air Controls at the FASBO Conference 2021. We will be on hand to discuss the need for a prescriptive indoor air quality plan to achieve better building health.
- Baseline IAQ Testing
- HVAC Hygiene Assessments/ASHRAE 62.1 Compliance
- HVAC System Steam Cleaning/Disinfection
- HVAC Restoration/Retrofits
- Environmental Duct Cleaning
- Building Disinfection
- How to create a Self Healing Building with new IAQ Technologies
- Procuring all of this with our Florida Buy Cooperative purchasing contract
- And MORE!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to improve indoor air quality in your building? Contact our friendly team today to discuss options