IAQ Guard Remote Monitoring
We spend 90% of time indoors, and breath about 3,000 gallons of air a day. Don’t think Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is that important? Think again. Now you can gain the peace of mind by having the air quality in your buildings constantly monitored for changes with the IAQ Guard service provided by Building Sciences at Pure Air Control Services.
IAQ Guard is a battalion of monitors that are strategically placed around your building to log readings for specific IAQ parameters and report back to our Building Sciences team. If certain parameters show any consistent signs of trouble our team is notified and will respond to you and the situation accordingly depending on the state of the condition. It’s like having a centurion standing watch over your building and occupant health.
Award Winning IAQ Solutions
How it Works:
Let IAQ Guard monitor a variety of environmental conditions in an all in one outlet-powered module. The simple out-of-the box installation process provides full operational accuracy of all real-time IAQ data to address any IAQ concerns. IAQ Guard can provide data for the following:
- Temperature and relative humidity
- Total volatile organic compounds (TVOC)
- Particulate matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, and total number of counted particle sizes)
- CO2 and other gases
Benefits of IAQ Guard:
- Continuously receive real-time IAQ data to ensure compliance and fix any deviations
- Ensure IAQ is meeting ASHRAE, LEED, OSHA and/or International Well Building Institute Standards by creating required reports and seamless record keeping
- Establish IAQ standards within your building to create a healthy environment for building occupants
- Monitor changes in IAQ and correlate them to building performance
- Reduce project liability exposure for damage to sensitive critical infrastructure
IAQ Guard reports to our Building Sciences team and the client with fixed charts in a dashboard and will even correlate your indoor conditions with your outdoor current weather conditions to help detect any potential anomalies.
- Power: 3.3V DC
- Inputs: None
- Size (Inches): 4.2×4.2×1.5
- Weight (Ounces): 4.9*
IAQ Guard Included Assays:
- Temperature (°F/°C) / Relative Humidity (%): T/RH: ± 0.3°C, RH: ± 2%
- Carbon Dioxide (CO₂): 400-5000 ppm +/- 25 ppm, ± 3% of reading
- Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC): 0-1187 ppb
- Particulate Matter: PM1.0 (μg/m³) / PM2.5 (μg/m³) / PM10 (μg/m³) / # particles ø>x μm in 0.1L of Air (x = 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10):
- PM2.5: 0-500 μg/m³, ± 10%
Optional Assays (additional costs):
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-1000 ppm, ± 3%
- Formaldehyde (HCHO): 0-2.50 μg/m³, < ± 5%
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H₂S): 0-10 ppm, ± 3%
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO₂): 0-10 ppm, ± 3%
- Ozone (O₃): 0-20 ppm, ± 3%
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO₂): 0-20 ppm, ± 3%
*Dependent on which sensors are included in your IAQ Guard Program
Sick Building Syndrome is real, affecting 1 in 4 buildings and indoor air can be up to 1000 times more polluted than outdoor air.
In addition, occupant productivity and building performance can significantly improve when indoor air quality is optimal. It’s time to guard your building health and occupant well being.
It’s time for IAQ Guard.