Updated site features enhanced resources and improved functionality for indoor environmental quality users
TAMPA, Fla. (Nov. 20, 2015) – Building Health Check, LLC the largest manufacturer of DIY Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) screen check test kit products is pleased to announce the launch of the new interactive ecommerce website, www.indoorairtest.com. The new website offers a contemporary look and streamlined interface for ease of use for indoor air quality customers.
In addition, there are a number of new pages and features designed exclusively for the indoor environmental quality end-user, including:
- IAQ News – shares the latest in indoor environmental news and updates.
- Employment Opportunities– includes career opportunities for indoor environmental professionals.
- Events Calendar – shares upcoming events such as trade shows, webinars, seminars, etc.
- Communications – includes current and archived press releases, links to social networks, trade show information and ongoing contests.
- IEQ Glossary – provides a comprehensive glossary of indoor environmental laboratory microbial terms and their clinical relevance available (under EDLab).
- Educational Links – offers valuable quick reference information on industry organizations.
- Services – allows users to view all indoor environmental test kit product offerings for quick decision-making.
- Good Ideas – highlights some of their favorite indoor environmental projects.
- The AIR TEST REVIEW – a free monthly e-newsletter for the DIY IAQ industry
The website is a true indoor environmental resource for the private and public sector including consumers, educational facilities e.g. schools, universities, along with city, county state and federal governments, healthcare and the public sector.
Some of the DIY IAQ Screen Check test kits include: Formaldehyde, Mycotoxin, Mold, Allergen, Dust Mite, VOC, Radon, Lead, Bacteria, Bed Bug, Fiberglass, Legionella, Staph, etc…
About Building Health Check, LLC:
Building Health Check, LLC is a nationally recognized indoor environmental quality firm that offers a full range of professional solutions. Today, the screen check kit products are manufactured from its offices in Tampa, FL and in which they set the industry standard for indoor environmental quality diagnosis.