Why Pure Air Controls?
Pure Air Control Services, Inc. (PACS) is a nationally recognized indoor air quality (IAQ) firm headquartered in Clearwater, Florida. Since 1984, PACS has provided IAQ services to governmental agencies, educational institutions, commercial properties, energy engineering firms and other mechanical contractors. We are a privately-owned company with established credentials and experience in all areas of IAQ and indoor environmental problem solving.
PACS offers a full range of professional solutions to indoor air quality concerns. We provide turn-key solutions through environmental consulting, building diagnostics, and laboratory services, as well as HVAC system hygienic cleaning and restoration.
Our senior indoor air quality staff includes industrial hygienists, certified indoor environmental consultants, microbiologists and building remediation technicians, who work as a team to provide a total solution.
With over 600 million square feet of experience in more than 10,000 buildings we are the – Indoor Air Quality Experts.
The fundamental purpose of Pure Air Control Services, Inc. is to provide environmental consulting, evaluation and engineered remedial services to improve the building health, occupant comfort and energy efficiency of our clients facilities.
• AEE Certified Indoor Air Quality Professionals (CIAQP)
• ACAC Certified Indoor Environmental Consultants
• DBPR State of Florida Licensed Mold Assessors and Remediators (MRSA & MRSR)
• Mechanically Licensed – State of Florida – CAC057992 NADCA Certified
• CDC Elite Program Laboratory
• New York State Department of Health ELAP (Lab #12086)
Pure Air Control Services is also a U.S. Small Business Association (SBA) graduated small Business and is a certified Hispanic Business Enterprise.
Our Team of Specialized Divisions
Indoor Environmental Testing
Site assessments, forensic investigations, envelope testing, consultation and expert witness testimony, plus economical IAQ baseline testing with its Building Health Check and HVAC Hygiene Assessment services. Certified IAQ Professionals and Mold Assessors.
Microbiological Testing & Analysis
Comprehensive indoor environmental laboratory services, including microbiology, aerobiology, allergen assays and microscopy. EDLab is CDC Elite Program certified for Legionella testing. They also have a test chamber for product efficacy testing and simulation of indoor conditions.
HVAC & Building Solutions
BRS provides engineered solutions to improve building and HVAC system hygiene/performance. This is achieved through specialized and proprietary services such as HVAC New Life Restoration, PURE-Steam Coil Cleaning, PURE-Duct cleaning and PURE-Decon building disinfection.
Indoor Environmental Training
IAQ Learning Institute focuses on indoor environmental training for governmental agencies, educational institutions, and commercial properties, as well as mechanical and energy contractors. IAQ Learning Institute also provides continuing education for our staff and field techs.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) IEQ Hearings: Expert testimony representing National Education Association (NEA) and American Federation of Teachers (AFT) OSHA 1910.1033 hearings
- Nations Power 50: Elected in the Top 50 indoor air quality firms in the country by the Indoor Environment Review
- UL/NEHA IEQ Standards Committee
- American Lung Association, Health House Committee member
- HUD/NIST Mold Workshop Presenter
- Florida Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association IAQ Mold 101
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors Association IAQ Mold 101
- Forensic Testimony: Expert testimony provided in over 80 indoor air quality legal cases.
- “Evaluation of PURE-Steam for AHU Coil Sanitization and Energy Conservation” – CABA Research Library
- “Reference Guideline for Evaluation of Indoor Environments”
- “10-Year Study – Air Quality Guidelines Established for Microbial Assessment of Residential and Commercial Buildings” – Presented, AIHA conference, Anaheim, CA 2005
- “Dynamics of Surficial Mold in Indoor Environments” – Presented at the National Conference on Aerobiology, Impdaol, India & AIHA conference, Toronto, Canada 2009
- Assessment of Surficial Mould in Indoor Environments – Indian J. Aerobiol., Vol 21, No. 1, pp 13-23 (2008)
- “Human Skin Cells: A Potential Source of Building Contaminants” – CABA Research Library
- Editor and Publisher of: The IEQ Review & The Micro Review